Group Cake Decorating Class
Spend the afternoon with us in Chichester and learn how to create a stunning cake, perfect for a special occasion.
Come along to our brand new 1-day buttercream cake decorating course, held at the Chichester Assembly Halls.
This class is perfect for beginners, and to perfect your skills.
The class runs from 12 noon to 4 pm.
We will pre-bake the cakes for you so you can get to decorating!
In this one day class, you will learn:
– How to layer and fill a 6" cake
– How to make Swiss Meringue Buttercream from scratch
– How to use all the equipment for a professional finish
– How to add those extra special touches to finish your cake.
You will go home with:
– A 6" cake that you will have decorated yourself
– New skills in making Swiss Meringue Buttercream
– New skills in decorating using very trendy techniques and designs
- A pack of recipes for you to keep forever and use at home.
The pictures are for display purposes only, and the design will be different every month.
All ingredients and equipment, including transport boxes, for your cake class are provided, you do not need to bring anything with you.
If in doubt about your suitability for this class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you book a place.
Please double check the date that you wish to make the booking as these are non-transferrable.
If you would like to purchase thisais as a gift please let us know in the notes at check out and we will hold your space for 6 months.
In the unlikely event that we cancel a class, a full refund will be offered.